Friday, September 2, 2011

Do you wear the deo?

 

Do you think that it is wrong to only wear deodorant when you go out of the house?  I don’t feel it is necessary to waste perfectly good deodorant on your pits when you don’t plan to A. get sweaty or B. encounter another human being. 

I love me some sexy Brittany hairy pitts.  It’s ok Brit, I don’t always shave either.

I will wear it when going to work or going on a date with the hubs and even to church.  Just be warned that if I plan on being in my house the entire day doing, well, whatever I want my kids want, then these pits will be deodorant free. You will just have to deal with it.  Sorry bout ya. 

robert pattinson sweaty pitts Robert Pattinson Has Sweaty Pitts

A movie premier would be an excellent time to actually wear the anti-persperant.

 

Is it wrong to eat peanut butter from the jar, strait from the spoon?  I think its heaven.

3 comments:

  1. No it is totally acceptable to eat from the Peanut butter jar! Just don't double dip!
    Hahaha! It would be Heaven if you mixed it with some Honey! Now that sounds tasty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have deodorant on today. I smell fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only wear the Deo when I have to leave the house, or someone important is coming over.
    Like the President, or Mario Lopez. (they are of equal importance in my book.)

    ReplyDelete